Meet the Resin8 team!
Resin8 was set up by Clare John, a trained silversmith who has been making jewellery for over 30 years. Clare first used resin for jewellery making in the 1970s and has worked with all sorts of different resins (epoxy, polyester, etc). Clare has been teaching and demonstrating resin techniques since 2004. She writes articles for various magazines, delivers classes at our workshop in Winchcombe and has published our popular book Resin Jewellery.
Ellie joined the team in November 2017 and looks after the processing of orders - if you buy something from us she will probably have hand-picked and packed your order. Ellie is loving her journey into the world of resin and is happily getting obsessed with products. She is currently fixated with Resin8’s Colour Shards but knows that Emerald Lagoon Mica Powder with always have a place in her heart.
Journalist turned jewellery designer Tali was first introduced to the wonderful world of resin when her husband surprised her with an Introduction to Resin Casting class with Resin8 a few years ago for her birthday. The rest is history! Tali now makes video tutorials for Resin8, occasionally presents on TV and makes jewellery under the name Tallulah does the Hula.
OUR FAVOURITE LINKS
- Cookson Precious Metals - Supplier of tools and materials
- Kernowcraft - Supplier of tools and materials
- Benchpeg - Free weekly newsletter for the jewellery world
- Spoilt Rotten Beads - Supplier of beading materials
- The Ganoksin Project - The gem and jewellery world's foremost information resource on the internet
- Paul Mounsey - Photography for Artists and Designers
- Sue Heaser - Senior Art Clay Instructor
- Gemma Farr - Siver Jewellery Tutor