Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the social distancing requirements, we have had to cancel all of our workshops for 2020. This is to protect our staff and our customers at this difficult time. We hope to release new dates in January 2021 and look forward to running workshops again from the Spring.
Join us for this interactive introduction to the affordable and enjoyable craft of resin jewellery. You will learn how to create your very own colourful epoxy resin pendants with plenty of guidance and encouragement from our resin experts. Included in the price is over £15 worth of materials to take home!
This class is ideal for resin beginners - we will take you through the basics of working safely with our non-toxic, BPA-free resin as well as showing you different techniques for adding resin to jewellery. From playing with colour pigments to adding glitter, photographs and embellishments, resin gives you wonderful creative freedom. Colour it, make it sparkle and shimmer, embed things in it - the only limit is your imagination!
What do you get for the price?
We will show you how to create your very own jewellery without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this 6 hour workshop you will make at least 3 resin filled pendants.
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place on any of our classes.
- All materials (resin, pigments, mixing tools, bezels)
- Your own "My Resin Work Mat"
- Free postage of finished jewellery after the workshop (we have to wait for the resin to set!)
- A mini set of Resin8 1 to 1 epoxy resin and hardener so that you can dome your pieces at home
- Access to our vast supply of embellishments for adding to resin
- An exclusive discount on our products
- A light ploughman's style lunch of cheese, bread, ham, etc (please let us know if you have any dietary requirements ).
- Plenty of tea and coffee