Looking for a surface to make your resin masterpiece on? Well, we believe our Birch Plywood is the perfect choice.
Our 3mm thick boards are made from the highest quality birch ply, light in colour and extra-fine sanded for a smooth finish on both sides. We like to use these substrates as the base for coasters and place mats and, of course, we love to create beautiful resin beach scenes. These art boards are just the ticket for dirty pours, fluid art, geodes and mixed media masterpieces. They are also suitable for pyrography so can be personalised with names or patterns before adding your resin.
Our Birch Plywood Circular Clock Faces come in 2 sizes:
- 22.8cm diameter x 3mm deep
- 16.5cm diameter x 3mm deep
Why buy Resin8 Birch Plywood boards:
- Birch ply is cost-effective and time-saving - no priming necessary - so you can just pour and admire!
- It's light-weight - therefore not adding bulk to your projects and costing you less to post out to your customers! Also weighs less when hung on the wall.
- Perfect for mixed media masterpieces - gild it, add crystals to it, crackle glaze it, paint it, stick stamps on it, paint it with blackboard paint and resin round the edges... our plywood shapes are pretty versatile.
- Stronger than MDF for their thickness, our birch plywood resin art boards are also ideal for acrylic pouring as they don't suck in the paint like MDF does.
Please note: some boards may have tooling marks (unavoidable) and knots (natural) - we don't consider these to be faulty or damaged as they will be covered in beautiful resin anyway.