Take glittery resin creations to the next level with our Chunky Eco-Glitter Mix Lindy Hop. This beautiful mix of pink & aquamarine hued glitters is perfect for replacing conventional glitter in any crafts, and is cosmetic grade for face and body use.
Not only is all of our chunky glitter naturally biodegradable, it is also plant-based and vegan friendly! Although it will naturally degrade if thrown away, its dazzling colour and sparkle will be preserved when added to resin. This bio glitter is produced from a special biodegradable film derived from sustainable and responsibly sourced ingredients. The main ingredient being plant cellulose, derived predominantly from sustainably farmed, eucalyptus trees.
This glitter is formed of sparkling hexagons ranging between 1mm and 2.4mm in diameter and comes in a recyclable or reusable aluminium tin, containing approximately 5g of wonderfully sparkly glitter.
- 0.40" - 094" hexagons / 1-2.4mm
- Recyclable aluminium tin containing approx 5g of eco-glitter
- 4x thinner than standard plastic glitter so goes 4 times further!
- 92% plastic-free (and working towards being 100% free from plastic!)
- Just as sparkly as plastic glitter
- Vegan-friendly | Cruelty-free | Allergen-free
We're pleased to say that our ultimate eco-glitter range can also be used in cosmetics. We advise that you use caution when using any glitters near your eyes.
Top Tip: This is a fantastic versatile glitter for all arts, crafts and products. When used in resin for an evenly distributed finish we suggest you wait for the resin to go slightly tacky (after about 20 -30 minutes) before adding this glitter as they do have a tendency to move and form small clumps in your piece.
NB. This chunky glitter is properly full-on shiny, so it's difficult to capture its true brilliance in a photo. The colours are as close a representation as we can get on camera, but will be brighter in real life (what a great surprise!).
Cosmetic Ingredients (Chunky Eco Glitter Mix):
- Rayon Cellulose Regenerated ( CAS: 68442-85-3)
- Glycerin (plant derived) (CAS: 56-81-5)
- Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5)
- Urea (CAS: 57-13-65)
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (CAS: 9010-92-8)
- FD&C Blue No. 1 Al. Lk.CAS: 68921-42-6, CI 42090:2
- FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al. Lk.CAS: 12225-21-7, CI 19140:1
- D&C Red No. 7 Ca. Lk CAS: 5281-04-9, CI 15850:1
- D&C Black No. 2CAS: 1333-86-4, CI 77266
- Titanium Dioxide CAS: 13463-67-7, CI 77891
- Ferric ammonium ferrocyanide CAS: 82197-54-4, CI 77510
- Aluminium CAS: 7429-90-5, CI 77000
You can download a generic MSDS and TDS here