We accept bookings on a first come first served basis and by making any booking onto one of our classes you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
In all of our resin workshops we use non-toxic epoxy resin and provide full PPE (gloves, barrier cream, aprons, etc) for use. If you have a known resin allergy please contact us before booking. All participants must follow our health & safety instructions. We are not liable for any damages to personal possessions and clothing, illnesses or skin irritations that may occur during the class.
Please respect our resin art studio and do not bring alcohol, drugs or animals to any of our classes. We do not tolerate bad behaviour and/or abuse towards any of our staff. Any disruptive participants will be asked to leave our premises. Please note - we do not have facilities for pets.
We provide a light lunch with most of our full day classes. This consists of sandwiches, crisps, fruit and cake, mostly provided by our local delicatessen Food Fanatics. If you have a particular dietary requirement please contact us in advance; we will endeavour to cater for you, but you may prefer to bring your own food. It is your responsibility to inform us of any food allergies, no matter the severity. We will not be liable for any illness occurring from consuming food or drink on site.
We are not liable for any travel or accommodation costs you incur. If you are attending a class at our workshop in Winchcombe and need to stay locally please view these links for accommodation: Where to stay in Winchcombe or Winchcombe Welcomes Walkers. We are around 10 miles from the nearest train station (Cheltenham Spa). There is a taxi rank at the station and it takes around 30 minutes to reach us. We have ample parking on site. Please note: we are in a rural location - we are located outside the small town of Winchcombe and there are no shops within acceptable walking distance.
By attending our resin classes you agree to not copy our work (finished pieces, products, literature etc) for anything other than your own personal benefit. Our literature and products must not be sold on. If participants would like to replicate our workshop format please contact us before doing so in order for us to put together a quote.
Our classes will run at a beginner's pace. We like to be thorough in teaching our students how to use resin and associated products and ensure that they have the best possible grounding for continuing their resin adventures. All of our classes are aimed at resin novices and the look and feel of the resulting pieces made in each class are dependant upon your own colour choice and process. Making resin artwork and jewellery is a creative process and as such we are not liable for any disappointment individuals may have with their finished work.
Resin takes time to set, which means that you will be unable to take your work home with you the same day. All class prices include second class postage of finished work to a UK address. Pieces will be sent to the address you provide us with within one week of the class date. If you are local to us you are more than welcome to collect your artwork at least 48 hours after the class.
Our classes are not suitable for children under 16 years old.
- If you need to cancel a booking, we will require two weeks notice (14 days) before the course date for a refund. The refund will be minus a £10 cancellation fee. Alternatively, you can transfer your booking to another equivalent class.
- We regret that we cannot refund any payment for a class that is cancelled within two weeks (14 days) of the start date.
- If you’re unable to attend for any reason, you’re welcome to send someone in your place; please provide your replacement’s name, phone number, email address and dietary requirements in advance of the workshop.
- To cancel your place on a class, you just need to let us know. Please contact us on 01242 603624 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If you are emailing us please include details of your booking (date, name) to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail. If you call to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- Occasionally we may have to cancel a course at short notice due to unavoidable circumstances. In these circumstances you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.