Resin8 coat-it resin is a modern formulation of the safest epoxy chemicals available. However, all epoxy resins are chemicals and they do come with Health & Safety implications. Please familiarise yourself with our health & safety information
Have a crafty day with your best friend and create two gorgeous complete jewellery sets comprising of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Or alternatively, how about making all pieces yourself and gifting a unique present of handmade jewellery to a loved one. With the Dazzling Duo Jewellery Kit for Friends you can design and make delightful silver-plated pendants, bracelets and earrings as alluringly subtle or as vibrantly dramatic as you feel.
*Due to overwhelming demand the bezels, mica and glitter may vary slightly to those shown in the images*
Perfect for beginners and those looking to start their journey into making resin jewellery, this kit has everything you need to create your very own exquisite pieces. With easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, Resin8 coat-it resin, pendant, bracelet and earring bezels, pigments, findings and accessories, you can let your imagination run free with design ideas. Learn how to mix resin, add pigment, fill jewellery bezels, create a professional doming finish, attach jump rings and bracelet fittings, experiment, play and make beautiful pieces of wearable art.
All carefully presented in a stylish Resin8 gift package, this kit makes a wonderful present for the resin-curious person in your life.
The Dazzling Duo Jewellery Kit for Friends contains:
- Resin8 coat-it resin 100ml kit -50ml of resin and 50ml of hardener
- 2 x Resin8 Mini Mica Powders
- Resin8 White Mini Opaque Pigment
- 11 x assorted silver plated bracelet bezels (to form 2 bracelets)
- 4 x silver plated earring bezels
- 2 x silver plated pendant bezels
- 2 x silver plated necklace chains
- Pretty Embellishments: A mini tub of mixed blue glitter and aurora flake.
- Findings: jump rings and toggle clasps for constructing your bracelets
- Accessories: Mixing sticks, mixing cups, cocktail sticks, 4 x nitrile gloves
This kit enables you to create 2 x bracelets, 2 x pairs of earrings and 2 x resin pendants yet there may be extra resin left over. This could be poured into more jewellery bezels or silicone moulds.
Additional items required:
- A table-cover and apron
- A non-food jug
- An acrylic block or old flat placemat
- Sticky tack
- Two pairs of small pliers
- Kitchen Towel
- Baby wipes
Useful but not essential items:
- A timer
- Barbecue Lighter