Deck the Halls! Join our Christmas Decorations Evening Workshop! Unleash your inner elf and spend a festive evening learning to create dazzling resin Christmas decorations in the heart of the Cotswolds. Perfect for creating unique gifts for loved ones whilst discovering the amazing craft of resin art. Fantastic for beginners!
You will learn how to:
- Create stunning resin decorations using a variety of hands-on techniques
- Measure, mix and add colour to your resin
- Play with opaque and transparent pigments to create stained glass effects
- Manipulate the resin to create different visual effects
- Add gorgeous embellishments such as our famous dinky metallic flake and starry eco-glitter
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
- Make use of leftover resin
What do you get for the price?
We will show you how to create your very own unique resin decorations without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this evening workshop you will make a selection of decorations using a variety of exciting techniques, all finished off with a stylish ribbon.
- All materials required (resin, pigments, mixing tools, PPE, silicone moulds, etc)
- Rummage through our sparkles - eco-glitter, metallic flake, crushed crystal . . . it wouldn't be Christmas without a touch of glamour!
- The chance to explore our full range of resin pigments and all our natural, ethically-sourced mica powder
- An exclusive online discount to spend on Resin8 goodies
- The pleasure of spending a fun, jam-packed evening with us - why not learn from the best?!
Our evening workshop begins at 7pm and will run until around 8.30pm at our Bourton on the Water studio.
Remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy and please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place.
Due to the curing time of resin, your pieces will be available to collect after 24 hours. We would be happy to post your pieces out to you following the workshop for a small additional cost, alternatively we could pop these in to your next Resin8 order (remember you'll have your exclusive discount!).
Accessibility Our workshops are currently run from our Bourton in the Water studio. This venue is on the first floor so access is up a flight of stairs.