Delivery InformationWe offer UK and International delivery via Royal Mail and Parcelforce. At Resin8 we aim to have your parcel delivered safely and quickly at the most cost-effective price.
- SAME DAY DISPATCH if you order before 12 midday If your order comes in after 12:00 UK time, it will be sent the next working day.
- DELIVERY PRICES START FROM £3.25 We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce.
- COST-EFFECTIVE DELIVERY We constantly review our carriers to ensure we provide a good delivery service at a competitive price.
In the unlikely event that a product goes out of stock after you've ordered it we will email you to confirm a delivery time or refund you if you would rather not wait.
At Resin8, we are trying to do our little bit to help the environment by recycling all our packaging. This means that your goods may not be packed in a brand new box every time, but all of our packaging is clean and fit for re-use. Our team take pride in making sure that you will be delighted from the moment you open the parcel.
Epoxy resins are liquid chemicals - many of them are classed as hazardous for shipping and therefore need to be sent by special courier. Some of our pigments are categorised as flammable and also have transport implications. These products can only come by special courier. If you have one of these products in your cart you will only be able to select courier as the postage option.
Detailed Delivery InformationUK DOMESTIC DELIVERY METHODS
Standard Shipping - Royal Mail
- We despatch non-hazardous products by first or second class post. You will be able to choose which of these options you prefer at checkout.
- We obtain proof of posting of every item we send by post, but as these parcels are delivered by your Royal Mail postman we cannot be held responsible if they do not arrive or go missing. When you choose second or first class post you are accepting this responsibility. If your parcel hasn't arrived within 7 days please get in touch with your local post office to see if they can help.
- Please note these delivery methods are not available on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed post due to any postal strikes which may occur.
- Choose this method if you want to be able to track your parcel.
- We use Parcelforce, which provides a Monday-Friday overnight service.
- This is not available on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
- Postcodes above BT15 & Dublin 24 are NOT available on next day service - standard service is 48 hours.
- NB. If an item cannot be delivered by courier (due to an incorrect address being given or the goods being refused at the address given) the goods will be returned to Resin8. You will have to pay again for delivery.
- Zone 1 - England, Wales and parts of Scotland
- Zone 2 - Highlands & Islands of Scotland
- Zone 3 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY METHODS
As some items are classed as hazardous for shipping we are unable to ship them abroad. However, some of our newer resins are less toxic and can be shipped internationally in small quantities. If we cannot ship a product to your country you will not be able to checkout on our site. Please do not select the wrong country in order to try and trick the system!
For most of our products we use either International Standard (a reliable, cost effective non-tracked postage service with a 5-7 day delivery aim) or International Tracked & Signed (a fully trackable service with a 5-7 day delivery aim). In your CART you will be able to see if we ship to your country or not.
You can also select Royal Mail International Economy (an economical postage service by sea with a delivery aim of up to 12 weeks) - this is the only way in which we can ship our Slowcure Epoxy resin overseas.
If you select International Economy or Standard you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR PARCEL. We strongly advise choosing the TRACKED International Tracked & Signed delivery service should you be at all concerned about delivery to your country.