Delivery PolicyEpoxy resins are liquid chemicals - many of them are classed as hazardous for shipping and therefore need to be sent by special courier. We have worked super hard to find a cost-effective solution for our customers and are confident that with UKMail we have found the right one. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND - our resins are priced down to reflect the fact that postage is high!
At Resin8 we ship out on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday each week at 12:00. Our UKMail Courier service is overnight, our Royal Mail First Class service is 1-2 days delivery aim and our Second Class service is 3-5 days delivery aim. In the unlikely event that a product goes out of stock after you've ordered it we will email you to confirm a delivery time.
DELIVERY METHODS (TO UK and Republic of Ireland)
We despatch all non-hazardous products by first or second class post. You will be able to choose which of these options you prefer at checkout.
- We obtain proof of posting of every item we send by post, but as these parcels are delivered by your Royal Mail postman we cannot be held responsible if they do not arrive or go missing. When you choose second or first class post you are accepting this responsibility. If your parcel hasn't arrived within 7 days please get in touch with your local post office to see if they can help.
- Please note these delivery methods are not available on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Our second class postal service is not available for Zone C, D and E on the map below.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed post due to any postal strikes which may occur.
- Due to the hazardous nature of some of our resins we must despatch all orders which include these by special courier.
- We use UKMail which provides a Monday-Friday overnight service.
- This is not available on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
- Most parcels are delivered on a next day service.
- Postcodes above BT15 & Dublin 24 are NOT available on next day service - standard service is 48 hours.
- NB. If an item cannot be delivered by courier (due to an incorrect address being given or the goods being refused at the address given) the goods will be returned to Resin8 and you will not be refunded.
- Zone A and B
- Isle of Wight / Scilly Isles
- Zone C, D & E
DELIVERY METHODS (OUTSIDE UK OR IRELAND)
As some resins are classed as hazardous for shipping we are unable to ship them abroad. However, some of our newer resins are less toxic and can be shipped internationally in small quantities.
We now deliver to some European countries, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand by Royal Mail. We use either International Standard (a reliable, cost effective non-tracked postage service) or by International Tracked & Signed. In your CART you will be able to see if we ship to your country or not.
OUR RECYCLING PROCEDURE
At Resin8, we are trying to do our little bit to help the environment by recycling all our packaging. This means that your goods may not be packed in a brand new box every time, but all of our packaging is clean and fit for re-use. Our team take pride in making sure that you will be delighted from the moment you open the parcel.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000