Delivery PolicyEpoxy resins are liquid chemicals - many of them are classed as hazardous for shipping and therefore need to be sent by special courier. We have worked super hard to find a cost-effective solution for our customers and are confident that with Parcelforce we have found the right one.
At Resin8 we currently ship out on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday each week at 12:00. Our Parcelforce Courier service is a 24 hour service and should be delivered within 1 business day, our Royal Mail First Class service has a 1 business day delivery aim and our Royal Mail Second Class service has a 2-3 business day delivery aim. In the unlikely event that a product goes out of stock after you've ordered it we will email you to confirm a delivery time.
UK DOMESTIC DELIVERY METHODS
Standard Shipping - Royal Mail
- We despatch all non-hazardous products by first or second class post. You will be able to choose which of these options you prefer at checkout.
- We obtain proof of posting of every item we send by post, but as these parcels are delivered by your Royal Mail postman we cannot be held responsible if they do not arrive or go missing. When you choose second or first class post you are accepting this responsibility. If your parcel hasn't arrived within 7 days please get in touch with your local post office to see if they can help.
- Please note these delivery methods are not available on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed post due to any postal strikes which may occur.
- Choose this method if you want your parcel to arrive within 24 hours.
- Due to the hazardous nature of some of our resins we must despatch all orders which include these by special courier.
- We use Parcelforce which provides a Monday-Friday overnight service.
- This is not available on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays unless you pay extra.
- Most parcels are delivered on a next day service.
- Postcodes above BT15 & Dublin 24 are NOT available on next day service - standard service is 48 hours.
- NB. If an item cannot be delivered by courier (due to an incorrect address being given or the goods being refused at the address given) the goods will be returned to Resin8. You will have to payagain for delivery.
- Zone 1 - England, Wales and some of Scotland
- Zone 2 - Highlands & Islands of Scotland
- Zone 3 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY METHODS
As some resins are classed as hazardous for shipping we are unable to ship them abroad. However, some of our newer resins are less toxic and can be shipped internationally in small quantities.
For most of our products we use either Royal Mail International Standard (a reliable, cost effective non-tracked postage service) or by International Tracked & Signed. In your CART you will be able to see if we ship to your country or not.
If you select International Standard you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR PARCEL. We strongly advise choosing the TRACKED International Tracked & Signed delivery service should you be at all concerned about delivery to your country.
For our SLOWCURE EPOXY RESIN we use Royal Mail International Economy as we are unable to ship this product by air. This service is a slow over-ground service with delivery speeds as follows:
- Western Europe in up to 2 weeks
- Eastern Europe in up to 5 weeks
- North America in up to 6 weeks
- South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks
- Australia in up to 12 weeks
At Resin8, we are trying to do our little bit to help the environment by recycling all our packaging. This means that your goods may not be packed in a brand new box every time, but all of our packaging is clean and fit for re-use. Our team take pride in making sure that you will be delighted from the moment you open the parcel.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000