Introducing the Dremel Lite Rotary Drill Kit - absolutely brilliant for beginners and easy to use.
This cordless multi-tool allows you to do things like cleaning, sanding and engraving and with it's wireless rotary features it's the perfect tool for resin-makers and DIY enthusiasts. This is the ideal tool to use for sanding down the sharp edges on your hardened resin to get the best possible finish. But wait... it gets even better! This tool is not just for resin - it can be used at home for craving, engraving, polishing, sanding and light drilling on all sorts of materials such as metal, stone, leather, glass and wood! The true home crafters companion!
Lightweight and ergonomic, the Dremel Lite gives more freedom than the corded tools and only takes around 2 hours 45 minutes to reach full charge. It offers a variable speed of 8,000 to 25,000 RPM and has a 3.6V lithium-ion battery which can be recharged with the included USB. The full kit includes:
- 1 x 3.2mm high speed cutter
- 1 x 2.0mm diamond wheel point
- 1 x 9.5mm aluminium oxide grinding stone
- 1 x 19.8mm silicon carbide grinding stone
- 1 x 19mm carbon steel brush wheel
- 1 x 13mm bristle brush
- 3 x 13mm polishing wheels
- 1 x Dremel polishing compound (polishing metals and plastics)
- 1 x 13mm sanding band, 60 grit and mandrel (painted material removal/shaping of wood and plastics)
- 2 x 13mm sanding band, 60 grit (wood and plastics)
- 1 x 13mm sanding band, 120 grit (wood and plastics)
- 1 x threaded head mandrel
It is quick and easy to change accessories, and most can be done without the need for a wrench. Quick and easy accessory changes – with the patented EZ twist nose cap accessory changes are easy and can be done without the need of a wrench. The tool has a UK 3-pin plug and comes complete with basic instructions.