There's just one word for our Powder Blue Hydrangea Petals: gorgeous. We can't stop putting them in coasters, trays, paperweights and we've even added them to artwork. As they're not pressed, the real shape of the petals comes to life when set in resin and added to the surface of resin and jesmonite homewares. Take care when extracting these petals from their compostable bags, they are very delicate and will fall apart easily.
- Petal dimensions: 2-3cm across
- Each pack contains approximately 10 petals and some stems (the image is representative of the amount you will receive)
- These delicate flowers are natural, therefore the shade of colour and size may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated
- Best set in resin within 4 months. If being stored, keep them out of direct sunlight and at room temperature
- We recommend allowing the exotherm of the resin mixture to settle before adding florals (it using coat-it). If you are using fill-it place the florals a few hours after mixing the resin
- Lighter coloured petals have a higher risk of looking transparent in resin than deeper colours, although the transparent effect can look quite stunning
- Pop the empty bag in your food waste bin - it will be processed by your local Council and turned into energy or fertiliser.