Come and make JESMONITE trays, coasters and candles with us in the heart of the Cotswolds! 🙌
Discover the a.m.a.z.i.n.g eco-resin JESMONITE that is taking the homewares market by storm with our JESMONITE Eco-Resin Terrazzo, Marbling and Candle Workshop. Learn sensational transformations and secret techniques and spend an exciting day crafting with our teacher Lou. Perfect for beginners, you'll leave with the know-how to create your very own bespoke handmade candles, homewares and more in this jam-packed 6 hour workshop.
This jam-packed Tray, Coaster & Candle-making class will guide your creativity through cutting-edge projects. Learn how to cast sleek JESMONITE candle vessels using playful design techniques before curating your very own scent palette and turning your vessels into fragrant designer candles. But wait! That's not all! For the next step of your crafting adventure you'll how to encase bold colour fragments within liquid JESMONITE and, once cured, remove the upper surface to reveal the amazing patterns hiding beneath. Take home your new unique bespoke homeware and get ready for the compliments!
You will learn how to:
- Design and make JESMONITE candle holders, candles and terrazzo coasters
- Form your own terrazzo fragments to use within your work
- Add fragrance to wax and turn vessels into usable bespoke candles
- Mix, measure and pour JESMONITE
- Create JESMONITE design effects such as layers, blends and marbling
- Encase colourful fragments within JESMONITE and create on-trend Terrazzo effects
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
What do you get for the price?
We will show you how to create your very own masterpieces without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this 6-hour workshop you will make three JESMONITE coasters and three JESMONITE candles.
- All materials required (JESMONITE, pigments, silicone moulds, mixing tools, PPE, etc)
- Taught by Resin8's in-house craft expert Lou
- Small class sizes to ensure dedicated tuition and answers to all your questions
- An exclusive discount to spend on Resin8 goodies
- An opportunity to visit our warehouse (at a separate location approx 10 miles away) to stock up on your Resin8 supplies in person
- The pleasure of spending 6 hours with us - learn from the best!
- Tea, coffee, and plenty of biscuits to keep you fuelled throughout the day. Please bring a packed lunch with you.
- Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including our cancellation policy before booking a place.
Accessibility: Our workshops are currently run from our Bourton in the Water studio. This venue is on the first floor so access is up a flight of stairs.