These water-based JESMONITE Pigments are designed specifically to colour JESMONITE. They are SUPER-STRONG and seriously... you only need a tiny tiny amount.
Add to your mixed JESMONITE, or add to the liquid before you mix with base powder. Technically, you must only add up to 2% by weight of the total mix, but we like to do things a little differently... If you want a pastel tone, use a pinhead of JESMONITE, if you want a strong colour use a sesame seed sized amount of pigment. It's easiest to add pigment using a toothpick or cocktail stick. Add white to increase the pastel tone, add black for dark, moody colours.
Remember that JESMONITE is a natural material and as such your results may vary each time. If you have added a LOT of pigment to get the colour you need you may need to add more powder to correct the balance.
- NOT for use with epoxy resin!
- We hand-pot our pigments into 30g or 100g tubs - if the pot isn't full you haven't been short-changed, it's just that the pigment is heavy! Promise! Pop it on the scales if you're concerned
- Can be used with AC100 and AC300
- Add up to 2% by weight of the total mix
- Keep the lids of these pigments tightly shut to avoid them hardening in the air.
The full MSDS for JESMONITE Pigments can be found here.