If, like us, you're less Changing Rooms and more Grand Designs, then our Beginners Jesmonite Tealight Holder Kit is the kit for you. Sleek, chic and modern, this kit teaches you to create three contemporary pots that can be used as planters, votive candle holders or a handy container for your knick-knacks.
If you're just starting out on your Jesmonite journey, this kit is the perfect place to begin. Learn all the basics on how to mix Jesmonite, add pigment, create a marble effect, layer and apply a metallic lustre.
With easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions and all the bits and bobs you'll need, you'll be a Jesmo pro in no time! Perfectly presented in an eco-friendly Resin8 gift pack, this kit would also make a wonderful present for any crafter in your life.
The Jesmonite Tealight Holder Kit contains:
- Jesmonite Sculpt & Cast - Approx 110ml of fluid and 270g of powder
- Re-usable Silicone Mould (dimensions: approx 5.4cm outer diameter, approx 4.3cm inner diameter, approx 4.4cm high)
- Black Jesmonite Pigment (with optional blue, yellow and red pigments)
- Gold Liquid Metal Powder (crushed flake)
- Accessories: Mixing sticks, mixing cups, cocktail sticks, nitrile gloves
- Photo-enhanced step by step instructions
Please familiarise yourself with our health & safety information here. This kit is suitable for age 16 and over. Should you need a little more guidance, our FAQs provide lots of helpful information, as do our YouTube videos. You may also like to join our friendly facebook group for help from our super customers.