Re-create a liquid metal look with our sparkling crushed metallic flake. Liquid Metal Powder is a silky pigment that creates the most amazing lustrous metallic effects in resin. Sprinkle it on top of resin artwork as a highlight and use a heat gun to disperse, or mix it into liquid resin for a truly metallic finish. Mix with isopropyl alcohol and, using a spray bottle, mist lightly over artwork for a magical cellular lacing effect.
Choose from 5g or 30g, but if you #cantgetenough please contact us as we can supply in larger quantities.
Made from aluminium flake: CAS number: 7429-90-5
Please note that this product can be flammable and when it comes into contact with water it can release flammable gases. It is not cosmetic grade and should only be used for adding to resin.
All of our pigment powders have different densities - so although all will have been weighed accurately some colours may appear more full in their containers than others.
- MSDS available on request.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- P223 Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire.
- P231 + P232 Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P335 + P334 Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages
- P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P370 + P378 In case of fire: Use special powders for metal fires or Sand for extinction.
- P402 + P404 Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
- P501 Dispose of contents as hazardous waste to landfill.