You asked... we created! Our new Luxe Resin Agate Coaster Kit screams elegance and sophistication and is totally suitable for beginners and intermediate crafters alike.
This bundle contains everything you need to make 6 eye-catching resin coasters. Whether you choose to gift them to friends and family, sell them online or keep them for yourself, these resin coasters will make a beautiful addition to anyone's home or office.
With easy to follow step-by-step pictorial instructions you will make 6 resin coasters with this amazing resin kit. For a decadent creation add copious amounts of Starry Nights mica powder with drizzles of Interference Gold mica and splashes of Simply Gold metallic flake. For a more neutral approach try making clear coasters with hints of metallic flake. Whatever design you choose we know this kit will have you hooked!
With two silicone coaster moulds to play with you can continue your resin adventures by exploring new colours, textures and styles. Once you've run out of resin and pigment simply top up on our site! You might like to consider adding natural mica flakes, dried flowers and trying out other colours in our huge range of mica powders.
This Resin8 craft kit includes:
- Heat-Resistant epoxy resin 300ml kit - 200ml of resin and 100ml of hardener
- Starry Nights dark blue mica powder
- Interference Gold mica powder
- Simply Gold metallic flake
- 2 x silicone agate coaster moulds
- Mixing tools and cups
Our top 4 tips to consider when using the products in this bundle:
- Try using a craft brush to paint a thin layer of mica powder or eco-glitter into the edges of the coaster mould before pouring resin. For art coasters sprinkle gold eco-glitter on the surface!
- Use a heat tool to blast any micro-bubbles away, or to give a more blended finish. Use a long handled BBQ lighter to rid bubbles without disturbing your design (particularly useful when using the bloom technique).
- Add our edging paint to your coaster edges once they are fully cured – use three to four layers for a decadent feel.
- Our heat-resistant resin needs to be left for at least 24 hours before de-moulding - better to leave for 48 hours. This is to avoid any surface tension issues and ensure you don't ruin your designs. Remember too that you should wait at least 21 days before putting a hot cup on the surface.
Please familiarise yourself with our health & safety information here. This kit is suitable for age 16 and over. Should you need a little more guidance, our FAQs provide lots of helpful information, as do our YouTube videos. You may also like to join our friendly facebook group for help from our super customers.