Our naturally coated Star Man Mix of Mica Mineral Flakes adds glamorous golden tones to your design, ideal for impressing with a new piece to wear. To give an extra layer of dazzle you can sprinkle the flakes on your resin beach scene.
Size of flakes - a mix of various sized flakes from 2mm - 14mm
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are ethically-sourced and cruelty-free. These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects. Use them in epoxy resin, jewellery making, artwork and card-making.
Choose from 3 sizes (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 4g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 10g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Refill Bag - approx 10g in a compostable refill bag
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here
Top Tip: As well as being a fantastic texture in resin, mixed media, art and card making these flakes can also be used in wax melts and candle making and bath bombs.