Our naturally coated Lavender statement Mineral Mica Flakes are perfect for creating a delicate shimmer in your Jesmonite or resin mix. These make a great addition to your jewellery or homeware - you can also add a sprinkling at the end of your project to give an extra layer of interest to your artwork.
Size of flakes - a mix of various sized flakes from 2mm -14mm
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are eco-friendly, ethically-sourced and cruelty-free. These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects - you can use them in resin, jewellery making, artwork and card-making.
Choose from 2 sizes or re-fill option (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 4g in an aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 10g in an aluminium tin
- Refill Bag - approx 10g in a compostable refill bag
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here