Our naturally coated Mermaid Kiss statement Mica Mineral Flakes will certainly bring a magical splash to your work! These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects, perfect for jewellery making, artwork and card-making.
Size of flakes - a mix of various sized flakes from 2mm -14mm
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are ethically-sourced and cruelty-free. These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects.
Choose from 3 sizes (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 4g in an aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 10g in an aluminium tin
- Refill Bag - approx 10g in a compostable refill bag
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
Top Tip: These flakes are perfect for use in beach art, why not crush them and add a texture to your ocean or sprinkle them on at the end of your project to capture the sun glistening on the waves.
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here