Add a luxurious statement to your resin creations with these Mineral Mica Flakes in Natural Gold. These miniature flakes are delicate and versatile - perfect to add a touch of sparkle to jewellery, or add a sprinkling at the end of your project to give an extra layer of interest to your resin artwork.
Size of flakes - a mix of various sized flakes from 2mm - 6mm
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are ethically-sourced and cruelty-free. These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects. Use them in epoxy resin, jewellery making, artwork and card-making
Choose from 3 sizes (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 4g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 10g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Refill Bag - approx 10g in a compostable refill bag
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
Top Tip: These fabulous flakes can be crushed if you wanted a more subtle texture in your artwork to create an area of interest that really catches the eye.
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here