Our brand new naturally coated Ocean Blue statement Mica Mineral Flakes are the perfect choice for adding drama to your beach scenes, jewellery and dirty pours. These wonderful lusterous flakes work well with Jesmonite and resin, and you can also add a sprinkling at the end of your project to give an extra layer of interest to your artwork.
Size of flakes - a mix of various sized flakes from 2mm -14mm
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are ethically-sourced and cruelty-free.
Choose from 2 sizes or re-fill option (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 4g in an aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 10g in an aluminium tin
- Refill Bag - approx 10g in a compostable refill bag
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here