Our Natural Silver Mini Mica Mineral Flakes are the perfect touch to your resin creations. These mini mineral flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our jesmonite to provide texture and natural sparkle. Pop them into shorelines of beach artwork, or add a sprinkling at the end of your jesmonite project to give it an an extra layer of interest.
Used for decorative purposes since 10,000BC, mica is a silicate mineral and we're proud to say that our flakes are ethically-sourced and cruelty-free. These lustrous flakes can be used in all of our resins as well as our Jesmonite to provide shimmering colours and effects. Use them in epoxy resin, jewellery making, artwork and card-making.
Choose from 2 sizes (and if you'd like even more just contact us!):
Resin8 Mica Flakes are:
- Small Tin - approx 7g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Large Tin - approx 20g in a recyclable aluminium tin
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegetarian friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
Top Tip: These flakes are perfect for use in beach art, why not crush them and add a texture to your ocean or sprinkle them on at the end of your project to capture the sun glistening on the waves.