Commonly found in British woodland areas, out Woodland Moss Tuffets are little bundles off moss that have naturally fallen from trees. This beautiful green moss is perfect for adding texture to resin artwork or as a natural accent in resin jewellery.
- Each box contains a mini handful of moss fronds and clusters, that can be easily snipped down for delicate jewellery.
- Completely natural and dried in the clean, fresh countryside air.
- The image is an example of the quantity of moss you will receive as part of our Native Collection.
- All foliage is preserved and completely ready for using in resin.
- Treat these delicate beauties with care. They are unique, natural and beautiful and should be handled gently with tweezers.
- Hand-picked from private heath and woodland with all relevant permissions and consents. We provide you with our word that we do not collect from wild sources or protected land where permission has not been granted. For every item we forage we plant more in return, helping us to deliver a sustainable future.
Top Tip: We recommend dipping this moss in liquid resin mix first to drench them (carefully) before then setting in our fill-it resin for ultimate clarity.