Resin8® Bluebell Wood Mica Powder is a mid-blue pearlescent powder pigment reminiscent of the glorious cover of bluebells seen when strolling through sun-dappled woodland on a calm spring day. It can be used in all of our resins to provide shimmering effects. 1-2g in reuseable plastic tub.
Resin8 Mica Powders are:
Made from natural minerals, our mica powder has a small micron size (giving great cover and dispersion, and the all-important shimmer) and you only need a small amount to create lustrous effects in resin. Hugely versatile, you can use our mica powder in resin, art, nail polish, card-making, body butter/wax, oil, face products, calligraphy, car paint and, of course, cosmetics such as eyeshadow, lip products and blusher. Decorate the surface of candles, polymer clay and even soap with it. Mix it with opaque colours to add shimmer and try mixing micas together to create new shades.
- 100% ethically sourced - we do not buy from mines who exploit children as workers
- 100% pure colour - none of our mica powder contains "fillers"
- 100% vegan friendly - you won't find any crushed beetles in our mica!
- 100% cosmetic grade - raw material, safe to use in cosmetics (eyes, lips, skin)
- 100% cruelty-free - our mica has never and will never be tested on animals
- 100% natural - made from muscovite flakes coated with ultramarines, iron oxides and natural dyes
This mica comes in a sample size only (approx 1-2g). If you'd like even more just contact us! Extract mica from the container using a cocktail stick or mixing stick and add to the resin mix. For more guidance on how to use mica powder, check out our video below.
A generic Technical Data Sheet for our mica powders is available here and you can find the full MSDS for every colour here. Cosmetic "Certificates of Analysis" (COA) are available on request, however these are produced per batch of mica powder so we will need to know the date that you ordered.
Cosmetic Ingredients:Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Tin Oxide
CAS Numbers:12001-26-2, 13463-67-7, 57455-37-5, 18282-10-5