Past their best, but still beautiful, these rose petals have an extremely pale pink colour with a subtle yellow glow at the tip. Our Natural Rose Petals are named after the London borough of Hampstead and are a beautiful and delicate pink colour. We can't stop putting them in trinket dishes, coasters, paperweights and more. As they're not pressed, the natural form of these petals comes to life when set using our fill-it resin. Take care when extracting these petals from their compostable bags, they are very delicate and need to be treated with care.
- Petal dimensions: 1.5-3.5cm across
- Each pack contains a small handful of petals (approximately 20 petals) - the image is representative of the amount you will receive
- These delicate flowers are natural and undyed, therefore the shade of colour and size may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated
- Best set in resin within 4 months. If being stored, keep them out of direct sunlight and at room temperature
- Pop the empty bag in your food waste bin - it will be processed by your local Council and turned into energy or fertiliser.