Resin8 coat-it resin is a modern formulation of the safest epoxy chemicals available. However, all epoxy resins are chemicals and they do come with Health & Safety implications. Please familiarise yourself with our health & safety information
Learn how to make botanical resin jewellery with our best-selling coat-it epoxy art resin
We are helping you to get creative at home with our All-in-1 Kits & Inclusive Instruction Videos. If you've dipped your toe into the resin crafting world and really like what you see, then with this kit you'll be conjuring up treasured pieces of floral jewellery in no time. Not only do we provide you with all the tools and accessories you need to be the next resin superstar but we're holding your hand along the way (in a virtual sense of course) with a comprehensive how-to video included in the price.
*Due to overwhelming demand the bezels may vary slightly to those shown in the images*
Have you coveted a botanical piece of jewellery that a friend has, or seen an Instagram influence showing off her latest piece of on-trend trinketry? Well now you have the chance to learn how it's done, creating 5 of your own bespoke pieces of prettiness. Our Botanical Resin Jewellery Making Kit offers the ideal opportunity for beginners to have their first experience of using resin to make beautiful botanical necklaces.
What do you get in the kit?
- 100ml coat-it epoxy art resin (50ml resin, 50ml hardener)
- Sticks, gloves, cups & an acrylic block
- 5 x silver-plated jewellery bezels (Due to overwhelming demand the bezels may vary slightly to those shown in the video & images)
- 5 x 18" silver-plated chains
- A small tub of our famous opaque white wave-making pigment
- 1 x 2g silver eco-glitter
- 1 x 2g micro mica powder (your colour choice)
- 8 mixed, dried & pressed flowers (colours sent at random)
- Link to view a comprehensive online instruction video (available only to those who have purchased a kit). The packaging of the kit mentions a step by step pictorial guide, but this is for our standard kit without the video link included.
So what does the video contain? Its as close as we can get you to being at one of our workshops, except you're crafting in the comfort of your own home! Get hands-on with our resin and pigments and you'll learn how to:
- Measure and mix resin accurately
- Add colour to your resin ensuring you don't overpower delicate botanicals
- Embed and embellish jewellery with dried flowers
- Explore using our opaque pigments, glitter and natural mica powder
- Remove bubbles in your resin
Please note - our online video requires sound and is in the English language. A written English commentary is available upon request.
Once you've received the kit, watched the video and followed along in real-time, you'll have the confidence to start creating your own resin resin jewellery. It's backed up with the experience, tips and techniques that our resin experts take you through in the instruction video. The real bonus is that you'll see that you don't need really expensive or sophisticated equipment to make beautiful botanical keepsakes.