Usually found winding up your garden fence, we've snipped some Ivy Leaves out of private woodland in Stanway and pressed and dried them in silica sand so they're ready to create natural textures in your next resin art piece.
- Scientific Name: Hedera helix
- Each box contains around 20 leaves, some attached to the stem (each measuring between 1 and 3.5cm long).
- Completely natural and dried in dry-it silica sand.
- The image is an example of the quantity of leaves you will receive as part of our Native Collection.
- All leaves are preserved and completely ready for using in resin. We recommend dipping them in liquid resin mix first to drench them (carefully) before then setting in our fill-it resin for ultimate clarity.
- Treat these delicate beauties with care. They are unique, natural and beautiful and should be handled gently with tweezers.
- Hand-picked from private woodland no more than 3 miles away from our studio with all relevant permissions and consents. We provide you with our word that we do not collect from wild sources or protected land where permission has not been granted. For every item we forage we plant more in return, helping us to deliver a sustainable future.