Make dazzling luxe creations with our PURE-ORGANIC™ GLITTER Ultimate Pink.
By using this beautiful shade of hexagonal bio glitter you are making the responsible, eco-conscious choice our planet needs without sacrificing the sparkle.
Plastic-free and cosmetic grade, you can even decorate your face, hair and body with this festival glitter with no guilt whatsoever. Use it in candle-making, soap-making, card-making and all other crafts as an ideal replacement for conventional glitter.
- 4x thinner than standard plastic glitter so goes 4 times further!
- 92% plastic-free
- Just as sparkly as plastic glitter
- Vegan-friendly | Cruelty-free | Allergen-free
Not only is this Resin8® PURE-ORGANIC™ glitter plant-based, it is also naturally biodegradable and vegan friendly! Although it will naturally degrade if thrown away, its dazzling colour and sparkle will be preserved when added to resin. Our eco-friendly glitter is produced from a special biodegradable film derived from sustainable and responsibly sourced ingredients. The main ingredient is plant cellulose, derived predominantly from sustainably farmed, eucalyptus trees.
This glitter is formed of sparkling hexagons ranging between 1mm and 2mm in diameter and comes in a reusable tub containing approximately 5g of wonderfully sparkly glitter.
We're pleased to say that our PURE-ORGANIC™ glitter range can also be used in cosmetics. We advise that you use caution when using any glitters near your eyes.
Top Tip: This is a fantastic versatile glitter for all arts, crafts and products. When used in resin for an evenly distributed finish we suggest you wait for the resin to go slightly tacky (after about 20 -30 minutes) before adding this glitter as it does have a tendency to move and form clusters in your piece.
NB. This chunky glitter is properly full-on shiny, so it's difficult to capture its true brilliance in a photo. The colours are as close a representation as we can get on camera, but will be brighter in real life (what a great surprise!).
Cosmetic Ingredients (PURE-ORGANIC™ GLITTER Ultimate Pink):
- Rayon Cellulose Regenerated ( CAS: 68442-85-3)
- Glycerin (plant derived) (CAS: 56-81-5)
- Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5)
- Urea (CAS: 57-13-65)
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (CAS: 9010-92-8)
- FD&C Blue No. 1 Al. Lk.CAS: 68921-42-6, CI 42090:2
- FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al. Lk.CAS: 12225-21-7, CI 19140:1
- D&C Red No. 7 Ca. Lk CAS: 5281-04-9, CI 15850:1
- D&C Black No. 2CAS: 1333-86-4, CI 77266
- Titanium Dioxide CAS: 13463-67-7, CI 77891
- Ferric ammonium ferrocyanide CAS: 82197-54-4, CI 77510
- Aluminium CAS: 7429-90-5, CI 77000
You can download a generic MSDS and TDS here.