Resin8 Protect-It is a high quality clear stone sealant that can be used on Jesmonite Sculpt & Cast coasters and homewares. Quick drying, this protective coating is suitable for both internal and external use. It is UV resistant and protects against heat, moisture, oil, grease and stains. Apply by brush or roller to provide waterproofing for Jesmonite Sculpt & Cast objects.
- NOT suitable for use with epoxy resin
- Volume: 240ml
- UV resistant
- Protects and waterproofs
- Coverage: approx 1m2 per bottle, depending on the porosity of the surface
- Store above 5oC. Apply at room temperature (over 10oC)
How to apply:
- Ensure that all surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry, and free from any grease or oil
- Wear nitrile gloves (this product can cause skin irritation)
- Apply a thin coat of Resin8 Protect-it using a high quality brush or clean roller
- Apply a further two coats before allowing the first coat to dry
- Leave to cure for at least 48 hours
- We suggest applying a number of thin coats to create a thicker protective layer
NB. Protect-It is not suitable for surfaces that have been previously treated with a silicone or sterate based water-repellent
You can download the full MSDS here. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective gloves, eye protection and face protection. IF SWALLOWED immediately seek medical advice or call a poison centre. IF ON SKIN wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.