The Rejuven8 Polishing Collection contains all you need to achieve a superior high gloss finish on every resin piece. Sand, remove light scratches, clear residue and polish pieces to an unbeatable, professional shine with this kit.
Rejuven8 Polishing Collection contains:
- 1 x 100ml Rejuven8 Scratch Remover: Abrasive Paste
- 1 x 100ml Rejuven8 Shine Enhancer: Gloss Spray
- 1 x Rejuven8 Resin Polishing Cloth
- 1 x Rejuven8 Superfine Resin Polishing Cloth
- 1 x Rejuven8 Wet and Dry Collection
- Sand your resin casting first working through 180, 240, 400, 800, 1200 and 2500 grits of Rejuven8 Wet & Dry Abrasive Paper that has been moistened to reduce resin dust
- Use the Rejuven8 Polishing Cloth to dry the casting
- Shake the Rejuven8 scratch remover bottle well and pump out a small amount of this abrasive paste to a dry corner of the cloth
- Buff the surface of the casting for 5 minutes
- For a perfect finish, use the Rejuven8 SUPERFINE Resin Polishing Cloth and Rejuven8 Shine Enhancer Spray afterwards.
Rejuven8 Scratch Remover: Abrasive Paste
The perfect polishing paste for finishing resin castings. The Rejuven8 Scratch Remover: Abrasive Paste for Resin is pure magic. Simply add a little to a Rejuven8 Resin Polishing Cloth, buff the scratched surface of your resin casting and voila.
Rejuven8 Shine Enhancer: Gloss Spray
Designed for removing greasy residue from artwork (such as that caused by the addition of silicone for cell-making) and adding a touch of "je ne sais quoi" to your resin pieces, this #amazing magic spray lets your resin truly shine when buffed with the Rejuven8 Superfine Resin Polishing Cloth.
Rejuven8 Resin Polishing Cloth
The perfect cloth for polishing tough scratches. The Rejuven8 Resin Polishing Cloth gives brilliant results - it's thick, soft and absorbent and it can be washed and re-used over and over again.
Rejuven8 Superfine Resin Polishing Cloth
The perfect cloth for removing fingerprints, grease marks and dust. Used alongside the Rejuven8 Shine Enhancer Spray, the Rejuven8 SUPERFINE Resin Polishing Cloth adds an extra sparkle to your resin artwork and castings. This premium quality microfibre cloth is ideal for use with resin pieces and can be washed up to 500 times.
Rejuven8 Wet and Dry Collection
Get serious with this complete range of high quality, long lasting wet and dry abrasive paper in all six grades. Our grit paper allows you to work your resin pieces to smooth perfection. Use our Rejuven8 Wet and Dry Paper on resin (obvs), plastics, metal, varnish, polymer clay and other materials. You can use it flat or wrapped round a narrow board (known as a buffstick) to clean up a variety of shapes. We advise you to wet this paper first to minimise resin dust. Wash it well after use to remove excess dust, let it dry and then use it over and over again. Whenever you sand resin (and create dust) you should ALWAYS wear a respirator. Read more about health & safety when working with resin here.
Health & Safety: This product can cause skin and eye irritation. Should this product get onto skin or into eyes wash immediately. Please familiarise yourself with the MSDS before use available on our Health & Safety page.