Part of our Rejuven8 collection, this is high quality, long lasting wet and dry abrasive paper. It can be used on resin, plastics, metal, varnish, polymer clay and other materials. It can be used flat or wrapped round a narrow board (known as a buffstick) to clean up a variety of shapes.
It must be used wet with resin to minimise the dust. Wash it well after use to remove resin dust. The paper can be used many times.
Available in 6 grades:
- Coarse -180 suitable for first level of rubbing down and removing rough areas quickly
- Medium - 240 for general rubbing down
- Fine - 400 for giving a finer finish
- Super Fine - 1200 for giving a smooth finish
- Super-Plus Fine - 2000 for giving an extra smooth finish
- Ultra Fine - 2500 for our finest, smoothest finish