RESIN8 WORKSHOPSWe love to share our resin knowledge and Clare regularly runs workshops from our base in the Cotswolds as well as from other locations in the south of England. With over 30 years experience of jewellery making Clare will take you through the basics of using resin for craft and inspire you with different techniques and embellishments to help you create a unique piece of jewellery. Most of our workshops are one day affairs and we provide tea and biscuits too!
Come and visit us in the Cotswolds and learn how to make resin jewellery. With beginners classes on mixing resin and making basic jewellery to more advanced 2 day classes on making silicone moulds and casting bangles, at the Resin8 studio we will ensure your resin learning experience is fun and enjoyable. Book a Resin8 workshop here.
ONLINE RESIN TUTORIAL
Thanks to the lovely Melanie at imadeitcrafts you can now download an introduction to resin workshop and learn from home. For just £24.99 you can download Clare's introductory video to keep and watch it as many times as you like. Aimed at complete beginners, this workshop introduces you to the amazing world of resin jewellery. Whether you want to create individual designs to sell, make personalised gifts for family and friends or just make a unique piece for yourself, we're sure that once you discover resin, all of these and many more possibilities will be within your reach.
CLASSES AROUND THE UK
- 9th July - 13th July 2018 - 5 x afternoons - On this course, you will find out how to use silicone moulds to make unique and beautiful cast resin bangles, pendants and earrings. The tutor will show you the best moulds to use, how to finish resin castings and attach jewellery fittings. You will also have the opportunity to make at least eight pieces of silver plated and resin jewellery during the week. You can be confident with the resin supplied. It is very low odour and there are no dangerous solvents. This is a great course for beginners and improvers.
- 14-16th January 2019 - Make a resin clock
- 8th April 2019 - Fantastic, fun resin jewellery
- 23-24th April 2019 - Resin art workshop
- 2-3rd September 2019 - Fantastic, fun resin jewellery