Resin8 Seal-It Gloss Water-Based Sealer is the perfect all-in-one glue, gloss finish and sealant and can be used in a multitude of resin projects. Create beautiful bespoke memorial pieces, or use to provide a protective seal on almost any surface to make it resin ready. This highly versatile product can be used as a sealant or adhesive and has a stunning glossy finish.
- seal photos and paper to create stunning memorial resin keepsakes
- keep stickers and other add-ons in place before adding resin
- seal all types of wood including popular birch ply and MDF boards
- goes on opaque, dries clear with a gloss finish
- non-toxic, water-based & fast drying
- use 2-3 coats if sealing something extremely thin (such as rice paper)
- use as a painting medium for water-based paint
- choose from 100ml or 300ml
Want to create a lasting memorable keepsake? Make an awesome set of personalised coasters using your holiday snaps (or wallpaper samples), make a charm bracelet with some favourite photos of your furbabies, or treat your home office to a resin paperweight filled with your kids school photos.
Using your chosen photo (we recommend not using original photos) apply a generous layer of Seal-It using a basic paintbrush. We recommend using a criss-cross brushing motion so that you don't see brush strokes when the piece is dry. Seal-It is water-based so your brush can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. Allow the sealed photo to dry, and repeat on the reverse side (this is to ensure the resin doesn't seep through). Once fully dried (1-2 hours), you're good to go with your resin project!
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.