Discover the true craftsmanship of this hand-finished, solid Sterling Silver Simple Charm Bezel. Beautiful and elegant, this stunning piece is exclusive to Resin8 and is crying out to be made into something very special indeed. Crafted from solid sterling silver, its simple styling will frame your resin memorial piece or botanical resin jewellery art with the luxurious finish it deserves.
This high quality charm bezel can be used as a single charm, pendant, or buy 2 and make into a pair of earrings. Buy more and save: buy individually for £7.50 each or buy a pair for £14. Please note these bezels will require the addition of a jump ring or snap bail to allow a chain to be connected.
- Measurements: inner width 13mm diameter, outer diameter 15mm, depth 1.8mm
- Loop 1mm (sufficient to allow an earring fitting or jump ring to pass through)
- Weight: 1.8g
- Made by Resin8 in the Cotswolds
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver (stamped on reverse)
- Hallmarking available at an extra cost
How to care for your precious metal jewellery:
Wrapping sterling silver jewellery and findings in acid-free tissue paper will protect them from the atmosphere and mean they are less likely to tarnish. If your sterling silver has tarnished this could be due to perspiration while wearing the piece, a reaction caused by cosmetics & perfume, or even from chemicals that occur naturally in the air. The black tarnish can easily be removed using an impregnated silver polishing cloth, although try not to rub the resin with the silver cloth.
- For yourself: Each time you wear a piece of sterling silver jewellery you should give it a quick polish before you put it away with a silver cloth. Wrap it in acid-free tissue paper and store safely in a box.
- For makers: When your resin piece is finished and ready to be sold, polish it carefully using a silver polishing cloth. We suggest wearing cotton gloves while polishing (as skin is acidic and will cause premature tarnishing, not to mention you will leave fingerprints all over the resin and the silver), wrapping the piece in acid-free tissue paper and putting straight into a biodegradable ziplock bag or box to prevent air getting to the piece.