For craft kit pre-orders we are working to a pre-christmas delivery time. Any items currently in stock will be despatched to you immediately and the pre-order items will be despatched as soon as the product comes back into stock.
Time to hit the beach with our exciting Beachcomber Original: Resin Art Kit. Take your art to the next level by creating stunning shorelines with frothy lace details. Consider energetic waves or calm rippling tides... use bold pigments to create intensity and drama and a heat tool to encourage motion. Finally, finish your creations off by embellishing with generous amounts of texture using the sand and shells included.
With easy to follow step-by-step pictorial instructions you will make 3 resin masterpieces. Start small and finish off with the larger circle. Let your imagination run free with design ideas and enjoy the process of creating your first resin artwork.
This beginners craft kit includes:
- Coat-it epoxy resin 100ml kit - 50ml of coat-it resin and 50ml of coat-it hardener
- Opaque pigments
- Mica powder
- Sand & shells
- Mixing tools and cups
- 3 birch plywood boards (large round 22cm and small round and square 10cm)
Our top 3 tips to consider when using the products in this kit:
- Add our professional masking tape to your board edges peel away before the resin is fully cured, but semi-set, for a drip free edge finish
- Use a heat tool to create lacing in your waves. If you don't have one you can still create a certain element of movement using an eco-straw
- Use a polythene sheet to cover your work surface to avoid ruining your dining table!.
Please familiarise yourself with our health & safety information here. This kit is suitable for age 16 and over. Should you need a little more guidance, our FAQs provide lots of helpful information, as do our YouTube videos. You may also like to join our friendly facebook group for help from our super customers.