Earth-friendly and super sparkly, our Ultrafine Eco-Glitter is made from sheets of mineral mica. This amazing silver glitter has oodles of sparkle due to its tiny particle size, and we think you'll absolutely love it.
Perfect for resin art and crafts, sprinkle this powdery glitter onto resin or mix it through for out and out SPARKLE. Our Eco-Glitter range has a 2 in 1 metallic and glitter effect and is great for work that requires a high coverage glitter effect. It is EU approved for cosmetic use and you can even mix the different colours together to create your own shades.
- Choose from 3 hand-filled sizes (and if you'd like even more just contact us!) :
- Mini - between 3.5 and 6g in a tub
- Midi - approx 50g in a tub
- Mighty - approx 100g in a tub
- Particle size 0.07-0.2mm (0.002-0.008")
- Comes in a re-useable plastic screw top tub. Wash the tub and use it over and over again. Ideal for sequins, findings and even more glitter!
- Our eco-friendly glitter is fine and soft - it gets EVERYWHERE (don't sneeze with an open pot around)
- Vegan-friendly | Cruelty-free | Earth Friendly
- Solvent-free | Colour stable | Non-flammable
Made from eco-friendly ingredients, our mineral based eco glitter has a small micron size (giving high coverage and dispersion, and the all-important sparkle) and you only need a small amount to create dazzling effects. Hugely versatile, you can use our eco-glitter in resin, art, soap-making, nail polish, card-making, body butter/wax, oil, face products, car paint and, of course, as an ingredient in cosmetics such as eyeshadow and lip products*. Decorate the surface of candles and polymer clay and even mix it into your oil and acrylic paints. For resin artists, try mixing our eco glitter with opaque colours to add lashings of extra sparkle.
*We advise that you use caution when using any glitters near your eyes. Any glitters containing chromium oxide are not suitable for use on the lips.
Cosmetic Ingredients (Ultrafine Eco-Glitter Silver):
You can download a full MSDS and TDS for every colour here. Cosmetic "Certificates of Analysis" (COA) are available on request, however these are produced per batch of mica powder so we will need to know the date that you ordered.
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (CAS: 12003-38-2)
- Titanium Dioxide (CI: 77891, CAS: 13463-67-7)
- Tin Oxide (CI: 77861, CAS: 18282-10-5)